We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join the UK's largest parcel sortation facility based in Rugby, Warwickshire. On an on-going long term basis offering a variety of shifts, this could be the perfect job for you!
We have immediate starts available across all shift patterns.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Parcel Sorting a variety of sized boxes
- Loading vehicles with goods
- Unloading vehicles to put away goods
- General warehouse cleanliness
The Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience advantageous but not essential
- Accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
In return we can offer:
- Canteen Facilities
- Free parking
- Brand new building with modern facilities
Pay rate will be GBP8.00 per hour for day and afternoon shifts and GBP8.50 per hour for night shift.
Hours will be: Full time or part time shifts available working across 6 days - Sunday to Friday.
6am until 2pm is the day shift, 2pm until 10pm for afternoon shift and 10pm until 6am for the nights shift.
If you cannot get to Rugby, we do also have sortation facilities based in Coventry, Leicester, Nuneaton and Hinckley that may be of interest.
If you feel that you are an experienced warehouse operative and meet the above criteria for the role, please get in touch today!