Customer Sales Advisor
Working in partnership with a leading, independent energy provider, we are looking to grow our team of first rate Sales Advisors. Our energy provider was founded in 2008 in the Midlands and in 2013 has been ranked seventh as one of the UK's biggest supplier of gas and electricity.
About the role -
The Energy market is a competitive one, so we like to make sure our customers are getting the best service for their gas and electric. You will be answering inbound calls from customers who are looking to switch over to us, and that means really getting to know them and understanding their needs. We pride ourselves on finding the right tariffs for the right prices.
Sometimes our customers need some time to think so we are always happy to give them a call back once they've thought it over.
We like to listen to what our customers want and try our best to accommodate that.
About you -
- Outgoing and naturally inquisitive - you'll thrive on asking questions!
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and numerical skills.
- Motivated by outperforming targets.
- Knowledge of the energy market.
- Previous sales experience is desirable but we will consider all who have a real desire to succeed in sales!
The details -
- GBP7.15 p/h + uncapped commission - achievable earnings of around GBP17,000 on average - You get out what you put in! National Living Wage (GBP7.50) applies to those over age 25.
- Full time- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a shift rota basis between 8am-8pm, 1in 3 Saturday between 9am-4:30pm.
Benefits include -
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free NVQ's onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Uncapped Commission Bonus
- A fun working environment
- Potential for lift share
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes