Registered Domiciliary Manager
An expanding community based social care provider is looking for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Manager in the north Staffordshire area.
Salary, dependent on experience and qualifications, circa GBP30K - GBP35K.
The organisation provides person-centred support for people with learning disabilities and autism. They have successful services in the Black Country ranging from domiciliary care to residential care.
Due to expansion and a recent contract win, they are looking to recruit for a knowledgeable Manager. The secured contracts are domiciliary and home care packages so my client is looking for someone with a solid background within this field.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to assume management responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the home care and is responsible for the long term planning, organising, directing and staffing of the service. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times.
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
- The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages.
- You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience.
- Person centred approach and caring attitude.
- A passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and ensure it is maintained.
Interested, apply today, for further information please call Claire on .
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.