Building, Supplies, Management, Wholesale
GBP24-28K, Performance Related Bonus
- A varied role building and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers in the building trade.
- Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day running of a busy Shrewsbury branch.
- Developing and increasing sales by promoting the company within the local area.
- Ensuring all customers and suppliers receive first class customer service.
- Developing new business opportunities via various methods including telesales, email and social media.
- Experience in a similar branch manager or trade counter role essential.
- Experience in sales/business development highly beneficial.
- Available to work every other Saturday.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- An established independent supplier of building products and accessories.
- Family run organisation that prioritises employee satisfaction.
- A growing company with excellent options for career development.
- Investment in training and personal development.
- Great social events and team building.
- GBP3.5K Performance Bonus
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.