Graduate/Junior Product Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Production Engineer with experience of working within a busy, high volume manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Product Development of our fuel or SCR tank systems for different OEM's
- Plan and control all technical issues related to assigned project and support the Program Manager in delivering highest quality solutions to our customers
- Cooperate with the Designer to ensure that tank system architecture meets customer specifications and demands
- Work with Manufacturing Engineer to develop production tooling and equipment specifications
- Interpretation of test results and introduction of the necessary actions and modifications as required to ensure that all necessary parts for the customer are available on time
- Knowledge about and compliance to the customer specific requirements
- Control project budget and capacity planning process
The ideal person will be/have:
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive environment and with a high commitment to quality
- Engineering Qualification of HND/HNC or above
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- Scope of responsibility/tasks will be given based on professional and work experience
- Have an understanding of the process of plastic materials
- Experience ideally in the area of automotive parts
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of GBP27,000 - GBP31,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or