Do you want to further your career working with young people? Do you want to actively promote their rights and independence whilst ensuring their safety and development? If the answer is yes then look no further! As a Support Worker you will be working in a Residential Home in Droitwich working with a team looking after 4 young people. This is a full time permanent position with an hourly rate of GBP10 per hour.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
- Promote the safety, protection and welfare of each young person.
- Encourage development.
- Promote healthy living.
- Administer medication.
- Prepare meals.
- Supervision of young people at all times.
- Support young people on group holidays.
- Organise both individual and group activities.
- Encourage and promote educational attainment.
Person Specification for Support Worker:
- Ability to manage difficult and abusive behaviour.
- Maintain confidential records.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
- Understand the needs of young people.
- Understanding of child abuse/child protection issues.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to play and use your imagination to interact with young people.
- Able to work with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
Additional information for Support Worker:
- Sick Pay
- Full training.
- Fully funded qualifications
- Petrol allowance when using your own vehicle.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email