Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
Field Sales, Account Management, Customer Service
Competitive Salary, Impressive Bonus Structure, OTE, Company Car
- Account management of an existing portfolio of clients ensuring the company's brand, product, services and solutions are promoted.
- Covering Powys and Shropshire, you will continue to develop successful partnerships with a number of businesses in the area.
- Keeping up to date with marketing and business trends including competitor activity and identifying new/emerging business opportunities.
- Extensive product training will be provided.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience with every interaction.
- Liaising with management to ensure customer retention targets are achieved.
- Experience in account management or B2B field sales highly desirable.
- Proven experience in managing and growing customer accounts.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal.
- Holder of a valid UK driving licence.
- A well established organisation with year on year growth.
- Opportunities for personal career development.
- Idyllic working environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Executive Level Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.