Property Project Manager
Property Project Manager
Home Start - Travel required to various locations - Expenses paid for
Pontoon has an excellent opportunity for a Property Project Manager to join one of the largest utility companies in the UK, providing Property Project Management across a number of different areas of the business from installing a kitchen to demolishing unwanted facilities.
- This will include overseeing key projects resulting from new builds, site infrastructure, building refurbishments and major plant replacements through the life cycle of the projects - from planning and appraisal to design, specification, budget/cost planning and contract management through to handover.
- Strong track record in managing construction projects and budgets, particularly new build, fit out and refurbishment.
- Strong understanding of project management and project delivery techniques.
- Technical knowledge of building fabric, defects, building techniques/systems for buildings electrical, mechanical, heating and ventilation.
- Knowledge of the construction industry technical, risk and procurement techniques including construction contract management.
- A good understanding of the wider National Grid business and the ability to develop and influence a key network of influential stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate and influence across a range of levels throughout Corporate Property and across the wider National Grid teams with the ability to build networks both internally and externally.
- Excellent experience at working collaboratively across regional and virtual teams in a highly-regulated environment to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Working knowledge of building services legislation/regulations, and carbon reduction and environmental climate change drivers.
- Strong experience in project cost estimates and budget preparation.
- Knowledge of sustainable/low energy new build and refurbishment construction projects.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this email is relevant to your experience and job search, sometimes there are errors, we apologise if this is the case.