Mental Health Nurse
Working with MSI Recruitment as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will empathise with the patients that you are caring for and be able to identify the patient’s stress/tensions in order to defuse potential violent and aggressive behaviour.
As an RMN working with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a Daily Basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a RMN that prefers to work days or night shifts, MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.