Driver Helper Coordinator UPS Tamworth full time temporary contract 3 months 1090 per hour
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
A UPS Driver Helper coordinator is a key part of our peak period at our Tamworth site.
This is a very pressured, challenging and extremely busy role. These duties can span from organising routes, liaising with drivers, calling employees and updating information in the database, compiling reports, processing contract changes and termination paperwork. £10.90 per hour
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner whether on the phone or face to face.
- Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
- Entering and updating information in UPS systems
- Dealing with confidential documents in adherence to Data Protection law.
- Producing reports using Excel.
- Meeting set targets on a daily basis.
- Responsible for any additional tasks given.
Key Skills and Experience:
Excellent communication skills
Flexible, friendly attitude required
Able to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment.
Work well in a team.
Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Self motivated and well organized.
Ability to prioritize own workload.
Polite, professional confident manner.
Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.