Mortgage & Protection Advisors - (Self Employed with Top Commissions)
We are currently working with a fantastic mortgage broking business who are nowlooking for hungry and experienced Mortgage Advisors to join their team of self-employed specialist mortgage experts in the centre of Derby.
Their top brokers are earning in excess of £100,000 pa!!!!
The benefits of working with them above other brokers are many - highlights include:
- LEADS LEADS LEADS!!! All leads provided, genuinely - They have over 3000 inbound enquiries a month as preferred partners to one of the best specialist mortgage lead providers in the UK, owned by one of their directors. All brokers are supplied with as many leads as they can take. Seriously - they are recruiting to fulfil ever increasing demand (They know many companies promise leads and don't deliver, so are happy for people to come in and see it to believe it!)
- Admin Support - They believe advisors should be free to advise as much as possible. As a result, they provide you with your own dedicated and trained administrator to help you service more customers (they expect top performers to be submitting 20+ mortgages per month).
- Specialist broker training - They have made their lead source a huge success purely by being more knowledgeable to the types of specialist customer they generate. Many brokers say they are whole of market, but what's the point if they don't know the criteria? They do, and will train you to the same level. Their growing broker team is on hand to support all new advisors, and training on how to handle and place their specialist customers will be provided, as well as access to their lead providers lending bible criteria guide to support sales and case placement.
- Competitive commissions - Brokers work here on a self-employed basis and are offered commission splits reflective of the market and the advanced admin support they provide, allowing their brokers to write enhanced levels of business.
- Great working environment - A really friendly, hungry and competitive team around you to drive you forward and ensure you make the most of your days! Fully serviced offices in a recently renovated open plan office in the heart of Derby City Centre, your new place of work couldn't be closer to the action, and a 2-minute walk from the bus station and the INTU shopping centre.
WHAT THEY WANT:
- Mortgage Experience - A fully qualified, experienced mortgage advisor (at least 12 months, ideally as a broker however they will consider applicants with a banking background). Ideally they are looking for someone used to / comfortable charging fees and advising over the phone to specialist customers.
- Happy to commute - Ideally, they are looking for someone local to the area so they can take full advantage of the admin support.
- The right attitude - Any of their team will tell you, they only want to work with the right people, and as such are looking for an individual with the same passion and drive to success as they have. They pride themselves on running a great business and encourage only those with an ambitious spirit and positive attitude to apply.
If you would like to discuss these roles in more detail, please contact us at CKB Recruitment!