We now have an opportunity to join an established independent firm of chartered accountants in Warwickshire. Due to organisational restructuring, the firm can offer the role of Client Manager / Practice Manager to a qualified practice accountant to support the Partner in the development of the practice.
This could appeal to an accounting professional currently working in practice or someone who is working in commerce and industry, now wanting a return to the profession.
The firm offer a personal, tailored approach to clients, so the ideal candidate must possess fantastic client interaction skills and be willing to "go the extra mile". They offer a range of services allowing clients to benefit from in house specialists and the very latest accounting software.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Preparation of limited company accounts, partnership accounts & sole traders
- Possess an understanding of payroll, VAT & personal tax
- Managing junior team members on a day to day basis.
- Providing a schedule of work to be carried out by the team on a weekly basis
- Supporting the Partner in the development of the practice
What we are looking for:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- The ideal candidate will not only possess the required skill sets & qualifications but they will also have a real drive to grow within the company.
- Experience of working in practice
- Happy to work in small, friendly, busy environment
- Hands on
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Competitive benefits.
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17555