Supplier Quality Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to work for a successful manufacturing business in Telford. The Quality Engineer will take a hands on approach to work as well as the documentation aspect.
- Managing the SQC process
- Working with the Supply Chain Function to manage NPI
- Ensure quality standards from suppliers are met
- Manage the Quarantine stock
- Reporting poor performance and non conforming stock to the Supply Chain Manager
- Visiting Supplier sites as required
- Support the CI and HSE function within the business
- Formal quality qualification is desirable
- General understanding of mechanical, electrical and moulding manufacturing processes is essential
- Can demonstrate an understanding and practical use of PPAP, CARs, SPC,ISIRs, cosmetic standards etc
- Has a working knowledge of Problem Solving Techniques
- Previous Supplier quality engineering employment would be preferred
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719964