Engineering Manager / Electrical Engineering Manager
To be based in Staffordshire
Commutable from: Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield and Northwich.
Salary: up to £55,000 depending on experience
I have a brand new requirement for an Engineering Manager / Electrical Engineering Manager to work for one of my key clients based in the Staffordshire area working with special purpose machinery.
They are looking for someone with a background in Electrical Engineering, ideally with the following skills:
- Sales liaison and support for the advancement of client relations and expansion of business.
- Technical Responsibility ISO9001 Quality standards for design, documentation and panel assembly.
- Reporting to the owners on all aspects of the companies Engineering and Operational Business.
- Overall engineering management to timescale and budget.
- MCC, PLC, Drive and SCADA hardware design, generation and implementation.
- Technical development of the engineering team's skills and abilities.
- CAD System standards and drawing approvals.
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring an Engineering Manager / Electrical Engineering Manager as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews this week; and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Oliver Darvall on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737072