Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Reports To: Quality Manager
- Ensuring that all company documentation and procedures are adhered to
- Assist with the control of Final Audit Inspection process
- Generation ,control and updating of Control Plans and PFMEA’s.
- Recording of all internal reject and scrap data.
- Generation and control of BOS metrics for internal rejects
- Resolution of internal concerns ensuring effective PCA actions are implemented
- Assist in the completion and issue of PPAP and ISIR documentation.
- Initial inspection of new products at machine set-up/patrol audit checks
- Assisting in the resolving any customer questions or queries
- Liaising with suppliers with quality issues
- Ensuring all customer specific requirements are addressed at all stages of processing
- Assist with the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- coordinate and support on-site/offsite audits / customer visits
- Organisation, planning and problem solving
- Meeting deadlines and be able to multitask
- Attention to detail
- data collection, management and analysis
- Must be thorough, decisive and be able to work on own initiative and under pressure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76721162