An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Buyer & Product Developer to be part of a valuable and talented team.
As a member of our small knit team, you will be integral in managing and delivering new product launches for the UK's leading retailer.
A leading retailer within the West Midlands.
- Responsible for developing product within your own categories
- Range building, new product development and managing your product area
- Liaising directly with our factories to develop your product ranges from concept through to delivery at the right price point and quality standard
- Briefing designers on new concepts and ranges based on current and future trends you have spotted
- Category management of existing ranges
- You will be flexible and willing to travel around the UK, Europe and the Far East on occasions
- Currently working at a Buyer Level
- Experience in Far East sourcing and negotiating with suppliers
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- A keen eye for product and a natural at spotting opportunities and current market trends
Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 + Package.