Are you a stock controller actively seeking work and looking for something that may lead to a permanent contract?
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for experienced stock controllers for a large logistics company within the Stafford Park area.
The shift pattern will either be a fixed 8am-16.30pm or afternoon shift.
There are long term opportunities to progress and potential full time jobs available for the right candidates.The Job Role:
- Manage the locations that the stock is stored in and update the system as and when required
- Ensure the stock control department is well organised and controlled sufficiently, to be able to support the Picking teams.
- Perform Cycle count checks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained
Previous stock controlling experience is essential, however full training will be given