PMP are searching for passionate and vibrant Resourcers to join our team in Derby! You will work for PMP Recruitment recruiting for one of our biggest clients in the UK! This role will enable you to develop the skills you already have as well as learn many new skills. We are a fast growing business with exciting opportunities so if you are looking to progress your career in recruitment or you are simply ready for a new challenge APPLY NOW!
Derby - DE1 1LA
About the role:
The role will require you to be flexible with different tasks so you will need to be adaptable to change. You will be a key part of a new team so you will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, communication skills and team spirit. You will conduct interviews both on the phone and face to face, complete paperwork, deal with payroll as well as communicating with internal and external clients. The role offers excellent opportunities that could lead to a successful career in recruitment. Training will be provided and you must be available for the whole of September to undertake all aspects of training.
£7.75 - £8.00 per hour dependent on experience
Good opportunity to become a permanent member of our team in 2018
Monday to Friday
The role will require additional hours during peak periods and weekend work in peak
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates for all temporary warehouse vacancies via email and calls
- Monitoring all applications via the website/Salesforce
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring you provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gauge interest
- Presenting presentations to potential candidates and completing one-to-ones.
- Organising trackers and making sure everything is up to date.
- Ideally 1 years' experience as a Recruitment Resourcer or within a similar role
- Ideally able to drive and have access to own car and willing to travel
- Strong attention to detail with great communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to work effectively under pressure and able to meet very tight deadlines
- Strong level of IT, administrative and organisational skills as a Recruitment Resourcer
- Good presentation skills and the ability to talk effectively in front of large groups of candidates
- Driving license and vehicle
We are looking for someone who has a fantastic work ethic, positive attitude and demonstrates this on a daily basis. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Apply now to find out more.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.