Training Delivery Manager
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Training and Delivery Manager to manage the L&D Coordination team.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that as a function they meet the business needs for building capability across all sectors within the business.
The key accountabilities will include;
- Leadership and management of the L&D Coordinator team.
- Ensure that the team's performance and engagement is maintained at a high level through objective setting and personal development.
- Delivery Methods - filtering all training requests, whether it be sales, customer service, management development or systems, making recommendations on the most cost effective and efficient method of delivery that encompasses internal, external or online delivery.
- Return on Investment - evaluation of programmes and holding suppliers accountable. Observe, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes, making improvements as appropriate.
- Promote the L&D function by attending various management meetings across the company to ensure that our development activities are aligned with business requirements
- Support and lead as directed, the development and roll out of Management, Leadership, Sales and Business Skills training
- New Business Tools & Programmes - Support of business-critical projects by determining method of delivery in consultation with stakeholders across departments for key business systems.
To carry out the role effectively you will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience gained within Learning & Development.
- Internal consultancy skills, ability to diagnose, implement and evaluate development intervention.
- Consultative and collaborative approach to problem solving and solutions
- Understanding of operational business revenue and cost drivers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Influencing skills
- Management / Supervisory experience
- Previous experience of identification, design, delivery and evaluation of training solutions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and engage with a wide range of stakeholders with different levels of seniority.
- Knowledge of different learning methodologies
- Project management and planning/organisation skills
- Basic Excel Microsoft office skills, intermediate Word and Power Point skills