This business is a well established and a market leader that specialise within the recycling sector.. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to increase their production levels by recruiting a electrical Maintenance Engineer that can repair the plant equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans by keeping the plant running at maximum efficiency.
Why should you work for this client?
- Stability - Permanent position
- Progression - extensions to your role + chances to step up to Supervisory positions within 12 months.
- Very well established client
- 4on/4off days/nights + overtime
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- Experience in fault finding and reactive maintenance within an industrial environment
- Can fault find electrically - working on conveyors, bailers, screeners, optical sorters
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of PLC
- Example background: Recycling, Ex-forces, mining, FMCG, heavy industry.
- Must have experience working within an industrial environment
- 17th edition is desirable
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner