What’s The Role?
This is an exciting opportunity for organised, efficient and detail focused individuals to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation. You will be working in a high-quality team carrying out reviews of procurement questionnaires and tenders. This an operational role where candidates will be expected to meet targets and be able to articulate how they have reached the decisions they have made.
Tell Me More
- Location: Coventry
- Rate: £100 per day
- Start date: October 2017
- Duration: 3 months initially
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Providing a robust evaluation service in line with published specification, evaluator instructions and other agreed supporting guidance.
- Undertaking independent evaluation of allocated bids and required joint self-moderation
- Utilising online evaluation system to record and produce high-quality, accurate and concise rationales to support your decision-making
- Making revisions to rationales, as required, following self-moderation and qualitative checks.
- Ensuring compliance with confidentiality regulations and declare any conflict of interests
- Meeting agreed evaluation targets, to be agreed at induction stage
- Attending all mandatory training sessions and keep abreast of any updates and changes to guidance documents
The Benefits For You
You’ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a maths or science discipline
- Strong project-based experience, either from an academic or professional background
- Able to adhere to prescribed tasks and processes
- Able to learn how to use new IT systems in a short time frame
- Experience of interpreting written and numerical information
- Able to make decisions in a fair and equal manner against set criteria and summarise findings concisely
- Able to articulate any justifications on decisions made, including explaining how an applicant does not meet set criteria.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a larger team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing their own workload and meeting targets
- Previous experience in working in an education and training setting is desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.