AAT / Accountancy Tutor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: AAT / Accountancy Tutor
*Trainee OR Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Covering Derby and Sheffield - Must be flexible with travel
Trainee Salary: £26,000
Qualified Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, 12 Month Maternity Cover (Potential to go permanent)
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve teaching qualifications / Assessors award)
- Must hold own AAT level 4 qualification.
- Hold solid occupational experience within Accountancy.
- Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues within Accountancy.
- To deliver AAT Levels 2, 3 and 4 in classroom based environment, delivering to groups of between 4 - 16 learners.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Must hold an AAT Level 4 qualification in AAT as a minimum.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Accountancy.
- Must be comfortable with delivering training to groups of learners.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.