EBSD Learning Support Assistants in Staffordshire
Zest Education have an exciting opportunity and are looking to recruit SEND Teaching Assistant, for an outstanding EBSD Setting in Derbyshire, this forward thinking school are looking for experienced and tenacious learning support assistants to join their team.
Zest Education are boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
As a EBSD Learning Support Assistant at Zest Education, you will be responsible for supporting Teachers to deliver outstanding teaching and learning to all pupils, helping them to achieve the best academic results they can. You will also be expected to demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques to engage and Inspire the young people that you are working with.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent learning support assistant with a passion and resilience for working with young people that have additional needs.
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques.
- be dedicated to assisting the Teacher in raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- Engage pupils in given tasks and using creative and innovative ideas.
- have the desire to make a real difference to the social, emotional, and physical wellbeing of pupils.
- Require a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or experience of work with young people with social, emotional and learning difficulties.
For more details, please contact Nathan.
Zest Education have many roles to fill within SEND schools therefore, if this role isn’t for you, we will do everything within our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you soon.