Sales Administrator Walsall £750 per hour
Sales Administrator Walsall £7.50 per hour
Groomfield recruitment is recruiting for a sales administrator role on behalf of their valued and fast growing client. The client are expanding and are looking to build a committed, hardworking sales team who can be relied on to help the business grow as they build a reputable name.
Duties will include:
· Dealing with customers in a friendly and professional manner and ensuring repeat business
· Answering phone calls and dealing with customer requests and issues.
· Checking and replying to emails and customer enquiries.
· Organizing transport and costing of the deliveries.
· Managing eBay, Gumtree, Facebook posts in a professional manner
· Picking and packing for online orders.
· Using Sage for invoices and handling with cash and card payments.
· Uploading items onto the online websites.
· Assisting delivery drivers.
· Showing customers around the warehouse and explaining items.
· Liaising with colleagues to synchronise deliveries.
· Good knowledge of email, eBay and Microsoft Office
· Previous retail experience or sales experience is necessary.
· Maths and English GCSE
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as they will be required to list items and reply to customers.
· Excellent phone manner and confidence talking on the phone as they will be speaking to customers daily on the phone.
· Good customer service skills
· Driving License and own Vehicle (Optional - due to location)
- Please note that this is not a cold calling role! Sales administrators will only be dealing with customer enquiries and orders.
- This will start at £7.50 per hour whilst the candidate is on the probationary period, increasing once the candidate passes this period.
***Please note due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful***
- Immediate start Available.