Business Security Liaison
Business Security Liaison required to consult a large energy supplier based in Warwickshire
The Business Security Liaison will assist the Global Business Security Manager to ensure that the UK business understands and discharges its security responsibilities.
This will involve:
- Articulating and ensuring that the business appropriately budget for their security needs.
- Ensuring that security is considered when equipment and IT are procured.
- Act as Digital Risk and Security (DR&S) point of contact for the UK Corporate business. Developing relationships to understand key security risks, issues and vulnerabilities within this area and to highlight where we can assist to embed improved security measures.
- Defining and building a plan to ensure that users are receiving security awareness advice through face-to-face sessions.
- Reporting to the Global Business Security Manager. Highlight IT security and the DR&S function to as many key business stakeholders as possible through general periodic meetings and by communicating face to face with as many people as possible.
People management skills and experience at all levels internal and external
- Regular interactions with the DR&S Sub Teams:
- Cyber Security Operations. Communication to the business following incidents to ensure general awareness of threats and defensive actions needed, e.g. phishing attacks.
- Risk and Compliance. Highlighting new risks and understanding current risk trends to be communicated to the business.
- Security Architecture. Raising awareness of business projects to the Consulting team in order to highlight where we can assist to embed improved security measures.
- Working with key business leaders and governance committees to establish the need for security;
- Liaise with Procurement to ensure that security risks are appreciated when purchasing Operational Technology equipment.
- Corporate Security for areas of overlap between logical and physical security.
- Regular meetings with Academic partners to shape observation studies and review deliverables.
We can accommodate for an immediate or delayed start for the right candidate so if you are available, or are close to being available, please respond with your CV and I will arrange a chat to discuss this opportunity further.