EV Controls Systems Design - Electro-Mechanical Design & Analysis - UK
Electric Controls Engineer - Electric Vehicles - UK
Control system engineer to help Design electro-mechanical systems for Electric Vehicles
Electric Vehicle electro-mechanical design & analysis for global Automotive OEMs
COMPANY:- A global and fast growing renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development for Electro Mechanical Engineers.
You will need experience in:
- Electrical machine design and analysis
- Electromechanical system integration and control.
- System modelling and control
- Hardware implementation of control systems.
- Modelling of electro-mechanical systems and control design
- Implementation of control systems
- Hardware in the loop simulation
- Developing new modelling and control capability for electro-mechanical systems
- Simulation to analyse non linear and dynamic structures and systems
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Modelling: using Matlab/Simulink
- Electro Mechanical knowledge
- Electrical control system design
- FEA: for either electro-magnetic or mechanical
- Ansys or similar.
- Electrical machine design
- Electric drive systems
- Masters / PhD
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. As well as an outstanding benefits and relocation package.
Call us or email Clarehill Associates