STLS (Support Teaching & Learning in Schools) Assessor
Qualified and experienced STLS (Support Teaching & Learning in Schools) Assessor required in Birmingham
Excellent Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 plus mileage plus Bonus and excellent holiday entitlement and benefits
If you’re an experienced STLS (Support Teaching & Learning in Schools) Assessor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced STLS (Support Teaching & Learning in Schools) Assessor to work for a well-established Training Provider working across Birmingham delivering STLS levels 2 - 3 qualifications to individuals undertaking work based learning under the QCF Framework in the new diploma apprenticeship programmes.
You will be required to deliver the full apprenticeship including delivering Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ Qualification in STLS (Support Teaching & Learning in Schools)
- Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Hold a Driving Licence
- Be organised, and be able to work independently Minimum A1 / TAQA qualification
- Functional Skills level 2
- Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
- Competent IT and communication skills
- Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000
- Excellent Bonus
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays