Communications Manager NFP
A fantastic not for profit organisation based in Wolverhampton is on the look out for a Communications Manager to join a team of 15. (12 month contract initially).
Our client provides a fantastic service for the public and requires a persuasive communicator to join their established Communications department.
With three direct reports you should be a natural leader and have an approachable work style. Due to the industry sector, the business requires somebody professional, encouraging and be creative in the style of communications.
Duties will include:
- Lead the comms team across all skillsets to deliver on time
- Lead and deliver the development of marketing materials across products and services
- Lead on Digital communications including social media
- Be engaged with the sector and share with the team.
- Be involved in key events
You should be an experienced copy writer who has lead teams. You should be used to working in a digital comms environment and be comfortable working with all channels. You should have a 'muck in' attitude and an innovative thinker. This role needs somebody to come in and hit the ground running. Initially a 12 month contract. Apply today.