CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The Client Support Specialist is required to prioritise and provide timely resolutions to incidents and service requests. Responsibilities include general operational support and the installation of 3rd party integrations.
The Client Support Specialist will follow-up as needed with teams and stakeholders to ensure timely resolutions whilst providing a first-class, customer focused service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensuring full and accurate details of all interactions are recorded into a call management system whilst responding to incidents and requests within agreed SLA’s
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships ensuring regular client contact is maintained
- Remain current with new software/product releases
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Coordinate networking queries on behalf of the client
- Escalation of cases to the Client Support Manager where necessary
- Ensure all work time is recorded accurately
- Updating client websites - graphics and content
- Basic data extractions for clients
- Pre-Match access control checks
- User account creation and maintenance
- Some travel to client sites and other offices
- Any other duties and projects as required by Management
- Background in client, customer or IT services, possessing a "can-do", service oriented approach
- IT literacy essential - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of PC’s and peripherals
- Understanding of web technology (Client and Server) advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL advantageous
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Full driving licence desirable
Please see the bottom of the page for the full Job description attachment
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in written and verbal form
- Proactive approach to client service delivery
- Reliable, adaptable and team-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional attitude and ability to cope with stress
- A positive attitude to change and a willingness to learn
- Solution focused, able to work under minimal supervision and take initiative
- A flexible approach to working hours
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.