Solid Works Technician
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Derby. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of a Solid Work Technician to help build and develop the manufacturing process.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Derby who are currently searching for a Solid Work Technician to join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification. They have won 3 innovation awards and have grown their business by 70% in the last year.
The main responsibilities for the Solid Works Technician at the Derby business would be;
- Using Solid Works 3D to produce drawings
- Managing 5-8 projects at a time
- Preparing brick and steel approval drawings
- Preparing drawings for production
- Working alongside structural engineers to ensure the product is correct
The successful Solid Work Technician at the Derby business would expected to have;
- Used Solid Works 3D to produce drawings
- A construction or steel metal background
- 2+ years industry experience
- Great inter personal skills
- Have the ability to work independently and have solid problem solving skills
Competitive Salary, apply for more information.