Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a prestigious company based in Lichfield to recruit for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is a varied role offering a salary of up to £18,500 per annum depending upon experience.
Credit Controller job purpose:
- To ensure that all department KPI's are met, (cash collection, direct debits, debtor days and overdue debt).
- To deliver to both internal & external clients first class cash collections, and right first time data.
- To apply the company's credit control policy at all times.
- To ensure that all customer queries regarding credit control are resolved promptly.
- This role will cover all core parts of our business.
Credit Controller key accountabilities:
- Management of our varied ledger of debts.
- Ensuring Overdues are kept to a minimum.
- Providing accurate data to any and all internal and external clients.
- Escalating issues immediately to line manager which impact on productivity.
- Operating to SLA's as described in the Credit Control Service Catalogue, implementing continuous improvement and problem solving to deliver a great service.
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Good Telephone manner.
- Account Reconciliations experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication and IT skills.
- Excel skills including production of pivot tables and vlookups.
- Ability to manage difficult and sensitive debt situations.
- Experience of working in a demanding environment.
In order to apply for this Credit Controller position please forward your CV across today.