Salary: £25,000 - £27,500 basic salary with overtime earnings between £45k-£50k per annum plus van.
Location: Birmingham and surrounding areas
UK Driving license required, (Manual)
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8am -5pm, 1 in 6 weeks working nights for a week.
Closing date: ASAP
An experienced Drainage Engineer is currently required for a permanent position working in the Midlands area. This position is being offered by a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. The purpose of the job is to be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines.
The purpose of the job is to provide drainage services on a variety of different properties within the London area. The majority of work is commercial drainage on large scale buildings.
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair drainage plant within the London area
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Undertake call out reactive works across the region
* Ensure you communicate with your manager in a timely manner your work schedule, i.e. work being undertaken and where.
* Carry out diagnostic to drainage issues
* Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* City & Guilds qualification ( or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (such as mechanical), Drainage jetter course, drainage experience
* Hold a first aid certificate and have undertaken additional training such as manual handling, working in confined spaces (if appropriate) or be able to undertake such training
* CCTV survey experience
* Injections are up to date as will be dealing with sewage
* Liaise and co-operate with sub-contractors and other visiting service disciplines.
* Be pro-active and capable of anticipating potential faults.
* Be willing to travel within the UK.
If you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now to