EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT OPERATOR
EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT OPERATOR - IMPORT & EXPORT
Offering a salary of £18K to £22K - Depending on experience
Eager to recruit an experienced EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT IMPORT & EXPORT OPERATOR to join a Multimodal Freight Forwarding & Logistics organisation based in Birmingham
Joining a busy Roadfreight Department the role of EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT IMPORT & EXPORT OPERATOR requires a candidate who has been actively involved in Transport operations. Arranging the Import and Export of Roadfreight shipments for Irish and European markets.
Duties will include;
- Taking Roadfreight enquiries for International & Domestic transport
- Obtaining rates, making bookings with Hauliers
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Opening freight files, inputting all data onto the system and completing necessary Roadfreight documentation/administration
- Liaising with hauliers, drivers and customers
- Tracing and tracking freight
This is a busy and fast paced department which previous European Roadfreight experience and a candidate with excellent communication and customer service skills and good geographical knowledge of Europe.
An excellent opportunity to work for a world leading Freight Forwarding & Logistics organisation offering career progression opportunities and continuous personal training & development.