£20K Basic Salary
£25 Performance bonus
Plus ad-hoc monthly/quarterly incentives
Company car with fuel.
5.5 working days per week, inc Saturday’s and every other Sunday, day off in the week.
Working alongside the new and used car Sales Managers with a team of 7 sales execs (moving to 8 in early new year)
Both roles need to have the ability to cover for the used car sales manager and vice versa.
Just Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Automotive F&I Business Manager on behalf of our client. This is an exciting role with a popular brand and would suit an experienced Business Manager.
The role will involve :-
- Working to FCA regulations, promoting and arranging finance and insurance products
- Providing quotations for customers and seeing each deal through to point of handover
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and that every customer is aware of the products available
- Stacking deals, assisting the Sales Manager in the general running of the sales team as and when required
- Deputising for the Sales Manager on days off and annual leave
Candidates MUST have :-
- At least 2 years' recent experience in a Business Manager or Sales Controller role within an Automotive Main Franchised Dealership
- A strong and proven F&I background with evidence to support
- Excellent motivational skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Automotive industry and Business Manager role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you have what it takes, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV and a brief covering letter, detailing why you should be considered to, Leanne Florenceat Just Recruitment Solutions, quoting ref. JRSLFCV17R.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.