Recruiter - Stourbridge - Generous basic salary plus commission structure and benefits
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our established team to recruit and service a number of engineering accounts across multiple industries. If you are an experienced recruitment professional, ideally with a proven track record in contract recruitment, we would like to talk to you. This is a challenging role that has real growth potential for the right individual, based on success and delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- An engaging communication style with an entrepreneurial flare.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets.
- An ambitious approach, motivated by the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance
- An Excellent team player.
As a Recruiter you will need to be able to:
- Develop candidate relationships and build existing client relationships.
- Deliver complete 360 recruitment process, managing client & candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attract suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Ability to work on a high volume technical vacancies and match suitable candidates.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 39 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham or call on ************ for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959257033