Senior MRI Mobile Radiographer in WMids, NWales, NWest
Our Client is actively recruiting for a Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer to cover West Midlands, North West & North Wales in a mobile role.
Our Client offers 12 diagnostic services and tests; MRI, CT, Cardiac Catheterisation, PET/CT, X-Ray, DEXA, Mammography, Ultrasound, Audiology, Echocardiology, BP Monitoring and Endoscopy.
Salary - - £30,000 - £38,000 36 hour contract working x3 long days
What does being an Mobile Senior MRI Radiographerwith our Client involve?
To undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. Providing expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Minimum 18 months MRI experience
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Working within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- To be without clinical risk in respect of the equipment being used (no metallic implants, pacemaker etc.)
- Demonstrable flexibility to work the shifts required
- Proven diligence in CPD activity
- Be prepared to undertake National travel to attend
- training courses
- Be resident in an area which is reasonably commutable to the location of the role
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary; £30,000-£38,000
- Car/car allowance £4200
- 27 days holiday
- Travel allowances
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- Our Client is committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
Our client has excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is their highest priority.
If you would like to apply please send your CV or call Denise on