My client a growing and fast paced Shropshire based company, seek to recruit a Finance Analyst to support the production of key data and MI. In this role you will support the wider finance function in gaining a better understanding to the business and work closely with key departmental managers to support decision-making, deliver planned growth and challenge the status quo.
- Production of monthly dashboard / KPI reports for use by the SMT and Executive
- Production of individual MI reports to analyse key data and spot trends
- Undertaken large and complex reconciliations
- Assist with the production of improvements to 'dashboard’ information
- Provided and assisted both internal and external year-end audit queries
- Understand the current cost drivers and profitability within the business and actively seek to make improvements to improve efficiencies and maximise opportunities.
- Working with non-finance stakeholders to deliver and review finance data in a non-financial manner
- Develop key relationships with non-finance colleagues, to ensure that finance acts as a valued partner at the heart of decision making across the organisation
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for this role it is essential that you can demonstrate relevant work experience in a similar role with particular focus on; MI / KPI reporting, budgetary control, financial management and planning. You will possess advanced Excel skills and have a professional gravitas that will allow you to work closely with executive stakeholders.
The role would suit an ambitious progressive candidate as the company can offer career progression and a positive working culture. They can demonstrate experieince of developing and retaining staff moving forward.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John.