Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Health & Safety sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Consultant / Trainerto join a highly successful employment law, HR support and health and safety services advisory service.
The health and safety consultant will undertake health and safety and fire consultancy services that include training and audits to our clients throughout the UK in various industries that consist of SME and high profile prestigious clients.
Health & Safety Consultant’s Core Duties
- Delivery of the health and safety service to clients in line with any work instructions
- Undertaking on duty calls on a rotational basis
- Ensuring client matters are addressed and progressed efficiently
- Ensuring the client receives the highest standards of service
- Identify opportunities for growth both with existing and new clients
- Ensuring cost to serve is minimised without compromising the quality of the service
- Generate and communicate ideas for improvements to our service for clients
- Ensure all KPIs and service level agreements are met
- To act as the Clients champion and be responsible for the health and safety aspect of their services and their retention
- To act as the Clients competent person in all health and safety matters
- To complete all administrative tasks for the client in the necessary timescales.
- To ensure you keep abreast of developments in health and safety legislation and best practice and share information amongst the wider team.
Health & Safety Consultant’s Key Experience
- Health and Safety qualified to Grad IOSH status or equivalent
- High technical knowledge with ability to communicate effectively
- Passionate about health and safety
- Great communication skills both written and face to face
- Good computer literacy
- Thrives on challenge, variety and making a difference
- Full driving license
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today