Senior Talent Sourcer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our high profile team based in Birmingham in our UK sourcing hub.
Utilising various channels and technology to source qualified candidates, the successful candidate will be able to showcase their ability to identify and locate both active and passive candidates and generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements.
This is not a junior position working alongside a Consultant as you would be expected to work with recognised brands and high profile clients, showcasing your ability to identify talent. Excellent progression opportunity.
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilisations, etc).
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract candidates.
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
- Utilises advanced internet mining techniques, boolean searching etc
- Identifies and researches recruiting events.
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods.
- Utilises online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates.
- Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals.
- Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline.
- Screens applicants who have responded to postings via the Applicant Tracking System and job boards.
- Effectively works in partnership with internal consultant clients to maximise candidate flow.
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks and then engages in proper escalation procedure.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Resourcing/HR role is desirable.
- Possess strong communication skills; for internal and external customers.
- Problem-solving; the ability to analyse trends and methods of sourcing candidates.
- The ambition to drive results in a positive and professional manner and can work to deadlines.
- An experience of Fieldglass, i-grasp or similar would be an advantage.
If you feel that you have the skills and ambition for this role, then please show your interest by clicking Apply Here.