Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Derby. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of a Structural Engineer to help build and develop the manufacturing process.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Derby who are currently searching for a Structural Engineer to join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification. They have won 3 innovation awards and have grown their business by 70% in the last year.
The main responsibilities for the Structural Engineer at the Derby business would be;
- Designing steel systems
- Managing 5-8 projects at one time
- Conducting structural calculations
- Aiding structural designs
- Working alongside Solid Work Technicians to ensure the product is correct
- Ensuring brick and steel drawings are workable
The successful Structural Engineer at the Derby business would expected to have;
- 5+ years industry experience
- A degree in a relevant industry
- A construction or steel metal background
- Great inter personal skills
- Solid project management skills
- Have the ability to work independently and have solid problem solving skills
Competitive salary, apply for more information.