Teaching Assistant -PMLD
PMLD Teaching Assistant - Birmingham - West Midlands
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Birmingham in there search for a PLMD Teaching Assistants to join the School.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be PLMD SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students with ASD, MLD, PMLD.
- On occasions providing personal care for the students.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 18 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude, use own initiative.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Available either Full or Part Time from October 2017.
- Able to get to travel to and from Birmingham.
- Level 3 Qualified or above.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an PLMD SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with PLMD, ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this PLMD SEN TA role!!