Supplier Technical Assistance (STA) - Birmingham - Upto £45kp/a
Job Title: Supplier Technical Assistance (STA)
Salary: Up to £45k
Location: Birmingham, but will require travel within the UK and some overseas travel (occasional)
Transport: Applicant should have their own transport but travel expenses will be covered.
My Client is a Supplier Technical Assistance (STA) is responsible for ensuring the parts and systems delivered from our external suppliers, are of the highest possible quality and delivered on time in the required quantities.
With many suppliers located in the UK/Europe supplying their business, their Engineers work with our suppliers to develop and install the most efficient and capable manufacturing facilities which will consistently deliver components and systems of the highest quality for assembly in automotive products. You will have a real opportunity to be contributing across their expanding business.
As an STA Engineer with my Client, you will:
- Apply quality tools and techniques at supplier's manufacturing facilities to ensure they consistently produce high quality product.
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Product Development to select the most capable and efficient suppliers.
- Resolve manufacturing and quality issues at suppliers' facilities.
- Ensure supplier's manufacturing facilities can deliver sufficient quantity of parts to meet customer's demands.
- Evaluate suppliers in UK/Europe to ensure systems are maintained to the high standards expected by my Client.
- Evaluate prospective suppliers to my Client to ensure they have the capabilities to meet the increasing demands both in terms of quality and supply.
The continued drive for improved quality of new products that our customers want and value means STA is fundamental to supporting these targets are achieved in an ever increasing competitive business environment.
In the STA business you'll have opportunities to work on the program, Site and business office areas with additional training available as part of your on-going development plan.
Please either call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff (Permanent) Ltd on ************* or email your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959262424