As a Programme Coordinator you will provide administrative support across the MSP solution for our largest banking client. You will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with supplier queries, on boarding and assignment management and take corrective measures to mitigate those. You will be responsible for maintaining best practice processes for the day to day operations for a Vendor Neutral, MSP Programme in line with AGS Way standards.
- Responsibility for overseeing on-boarding and subsequent time card and Assignment Management process for contingent workers within the MSP Programme,
- Manage general incoming general queries,
- Monitor requisition and extension approvals and escalate issues when required,
- Manage On/Off Boarding process and facilitate assignment changes,
- First level support on issues related to time entry and approval,
- First level support on billing issues, including timesheet adjustments,
- Provide Supplier payment details to applicable contacts,
- Ensure compliance with client procurement policies, guidelines, and processes,
- Provide general programme & system user support.
- Strong experience in an administration / coordination role,
- Vendor Management Service/Managed Service provider experience desirable,
- Staffing industry experience desired but not required,
- Human Resources experience desired but not required,
- Ability to work with confidential issues,
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal, interpersonal, and in presentations,
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of management and staff,
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Excel and PowerPoint to analyse and present complex data to clients,
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver.
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses run their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design creative tools, products and processes. We develop visionary practices that position organisations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognise that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the courageous and the passionate, who encourage us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.