Financial Administrator - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
SF Group are looking to recruit a Immediately Available Financial Administrator for an Insurance business in Birmingham. This is a 12 month Fixed term contract paying c£18,000- £19,000 dependent on experience. You will based in Birmingham and having a finance or insurance background would be advantageous. Your role is to assist the team in maintaining efficient underwriting processes and providing customer service to clients. As this is a fixed term contract, this position would suit a candidate with 1 week or less notice period.
- Support the front office team in the delivery of an effective and efficient administration service
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry and collation of risk documentation onto all systems within the service level agreement
- Respond to all risk clearance emails within the agreed time frame, to support the underwriting teams to ensure an efficient response on new submissions
- Follow team and company protocols to collate and monitor delegated authority binders
- Data verification, integrity & accuracy
- Interact with other teams within the business
- Help maintain team standards through supporting other underwriting assistants in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required
- Liaising with third party administration services that support the underwriting team
- Provide accurate management information to monitor workflow and controls
- Monitor and process credit control escalation to front office Underwriting Assistants where necessary
- Undertake Quality Control checking of underwriting data as required based on business need and outsource service arrangements.
- Raise identified issues with the relevant underwriting teams for resolution.
- Act appropriately on the output of all applicable data quality tests to ensure the ongoing integrity of system data.
- Investigate and resolve data issues with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Develop team relationships to ensure all service level agreements are met.
- Identify key stakeholders in front office to ensure all processes are adhered to.
To be successful within this position you will be/have:
- Accurate and numerate
- Computer skills - good working knowledge of MS Office, well developed spreadsheet skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the insurance or financial services sectors
- Proven background in accurate, high volume date entry
- Insurance experience advantageous
- Achievement orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Team working
- Problem solving
- Time management
There are core office hours attached to this along with generous other benefits. If you have any further questions, please get in touch on .