Page Personnel are currently working with a charity based in Dudley in order to recruit a Finance Officer into their team. The candidate will report into the Finance Manager and so would be an ideal role for a self-starter looking for more responsibility in post.
Page Personnel are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation that looks to work across the Dudley and the wider Black Country. They are currently looking to grow their finance team by adding a Finance Officer to manage particular revenue streams independently.
The successful Finance Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing the finances for key stakeholders, including managing payment for suppliers
- Being responsible for ESF financial claims
- Monitoring the financial performance of delivery partners, verifying claims submitted and liaising to maintain the accuracy of the claims
- Working alongside compliance officers to reconcile activity and analyse variances
- To maintain financial records for audit purposes
The ideal candidate will have knowledge or experience of completing claims for ESF/ERDF/DWP projects, particularly within bank or project . Ideally the candidate will have previously worked on financial monitoring, evaluation and reporting. The role will include a develop of business partnering, so previous work with stakeholders or budget holders would be ideal.
The successful Finance Officer will recieve a salary of £27,668 along with 28 days of annual leave and the opportunity for flexible working.