Communications manager role with line management of a team of 3 people. Working for an established not for profit organisation based in the West Midlands.
Not for profit organisation based in the West Midlands
- Leading a team of communications specialists (3 direct reports)
- Leading on the delivery and development of marketing materials to help communicate the brand and products / services accurately and effectively.
- Leading on the development of the digital communications offering. Ensuring that the web and social media meets the demands of the organisation
- Leading on the delivery of internal communications
- Broad communications experience both internal and external
- Someone who can wrote a social media strategy
- Experience of a content management system
- Social enterprise, charity or business selling service would be an advantage but not essential
12 month contract
Possible temp to perm
Based in West Midlands
Can offer some home working