Shift Production Maintenance Engineer
Bourne Textile Services is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England. A Johnson Service Group PLC company. We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our modern production facility in Birmingham.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility. Dayshift and Evening shifts will apply along with weekend working on a rota basis. Shifts are Monday to Friday with two weeks on Mornings followed by two weeks on afternoons. Two weekend days are required to be worked per month with a lieu day given.
Duties will include:
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with a mechanical bias;
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
- Conversant with PLC’s;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Flexible approach to working hours.
As part of a growing PLC, Bourne Textile Services offers a competitive salary in the region of £29 - £31K depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.To submit your CV for this role please email your CV by clicking 'Apply' now.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723106