Recruitment Advisor - Temporary (5 months), Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry
Recruitment Advisor - Temporary (5 months), Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry NO AGENCIES
Do you have experience in high volume recruitment (50+ roles) within a fast paced industry whilst still providing an excellent candidate experience?
We are recruiting for a temporary Recruitment Advisor for 6 months to support our Recruitment Manager and work alongside recruiting managers during a time of expansion within our impressive sortation hub based and Head Office in Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry.
Our recruitment team will be responsible for organising and processing a low cost effective recruitment and resourcing service initially for our Hub and Head Office at Ryton with potential to support our network operations sites nationwide, enabling us to build on our talent within the business whilst supporting the business strategy and goals.
As our Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside recruiting managers, processing resourcing requirements and supporting with the recruitment process as required
- Providing recruiting managers advice and guidance on recruitment practices
- Ensuring all recruiting processes are followed as per the guidelines and policies of UK Mail and also Deutsch Post DHL
- Ensuring job descriptions are in place and up to date to support recruitment processes
- Using cost effective and efficient methods for advertising roles such as online, referrals, job boards and careers events
- Maintaining our applicant tracking and candidate management system (eArcu)
- Processing the package along with terms and conditions to secure the appointment of selected candidates in line with recruitment authorisation
- Ensuring all recruitment administration is completed and accurate to meet our screening and vetting policy in readiness to be provided to the HR team for processing
- Working alongside HR and L&D teams to ensure appropriate on-boarding and induction processes are followed.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role and of high volume recruitment
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent in recruitment or working towards
- Full clean driving licence, ability to travel to meet business needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Flexible working to meet business requirements
Applications to be made with a covering letter detailing current salary. Interviews now being scheduled.