Customer Service Advisor
Do you enjoy providing an exceptional customer service and want to use your experience to make a difference? Do you want to work for a fun and fast paced environment with an expanding team? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
Customer Service Advisor/ Client Liaison Officer
- Immediate start
- Full-time, on-going contract.
- Birmingham City Centre (15 minutes walk from New Street, 5 minutes from Snow Hill)
- £8.80 - £9.04
- Shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday- Friday & 10am - 2pm Saturdays
- 37.5 hour per week
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO YARDLEY FOR THEIR FIRST 8 WEEKS OF TRAINING.
- Providing excellent customer service and always upholding professionalism
- Making outbound and receiving incoming calls from potential or existing clients
- To keep in constant contact with the client, providing support, advice and guidance to help clients.
- Ensuring all information taken from clients is correct
- Booking clients onto programmes
- Taking follow up actions via call, email, letter as determined by operational process
- Making reminder calls
- Updating all systems and bespoke software
- Handling queries
- Resolving issues
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- 1 years Customer Service experience/ call centre environment is essential
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Basic Scotland Disclosure
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- System knowledge
Interviews takings place next week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738250