Registered Home Manager Children's Services Tamworth
Registered Home Manager | Children's Services | Tamworth
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established care provider of high quality therapeutic childcare, including residential and leaving care services. This role is within a growing company who currently run more than 137 homes across the UK, providing these types of services.
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager for a therapeutic service based in Tamworth, Staffordshire to provide support to young people ages around 5-18 who display a range of complex social, emotional and behavioural disorders and who may have come from difficult backgrounds.
This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive salary of up to £33,000 - £38,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications. Working hours are very stable on a 9-5 Monday to Friday shift pattern, but may require some flexibility to support on shifts and on-call duties. This role will primarily involve supporting with overcoming emotional barriers and creating a stable, loving environment that resembles a natural family unit as closely as possible.
Needs catered to in the service may include:
- Eating disorders
- Inappropriate sexualised behaviours
- Criminal/anti-social behaviour
- Associated learning disabilities
We are looking for a passionate and upbeat individual who has a good understanding of the EBD sector and has knowledge of National Minimum Standards and Childcare legislation, including child protection. In addition, you must also have a good understanding of Ofsted standards and guidelines.
- Operate, run and manage an EBD service
- Keeping young people safe by confronting their antisocial or self-destructive behaviours
- Implementing tailored programmes for young people which match their aspirations
- Contributing to the support and development of the staff team, including performance management, continued professional development and initial training
- Excellent understanding of SEBD sector essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a residential CYP setting essential
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management (or equivalent) essential and NVQ4 Residential care (or equivalent)
- Flexible to undertake on-call duties essential
- Driving licence essential
- Upbeat, pro-active and energetic individual who is committed to personal development essential
- 28 days per annum annual leave plus bank holidays, rising after 12 months service
- Business mileage paid as required & free parking on-site
- An extensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a company who don't shy away from challenges, and never give up a child
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced home manager looking for a change or perhaps a deputy looking to develop into a registered role and join a national, award winning reputable company.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733837